capacity to address the lifespan needs of individuals with ASD, and their families across BC. The goal is to ensure that the Centre builds upon existing lifespan services while at the same time addressing the need for support and services across the province.Read More »
Please consider donating to the PAFC – your donation is needed and appreciated!
- We encourage the ongoing participation of all members of the autism community in BC.
- We actively foster, and benefit from, the synergy of bringing together families, practitioners and researchers.
- We are a family-centered service organization.
- We customize our services to the needs of the individual with ASD and their family.
- We maintain an environment that promotes innovation.
- We embrace evidence-based practice.
- We provide accurate information on a wide variety of therapies in a respectful manner.
- We believe in universality.
- We advocate for fair, equitable and inclusive access to services regardless of location or economic situation.
- Our governance is controlled by the community.
- We ensure oversight is provided by appropriate professional advisory committees.
- We operate as a not-for-profit agency and charitable organization.
- The Centre maintains rigorous accountability.
- We reach out to those most in need.
Like & Join the Conversation!
33 Million-Dollar Provincial Autism Family Foundation Breaks Ground
State-of-the-art facility and provincial network to support individuals and families affected by Autism Spectrum and Related Disorders
Richmond, BC (December 16, 2014) – Today the Pacific Autism Family Centre Foundation (PAFCF) officially launches a comprehensive provincial network to support individuals and families affected by Autism Spectrum and related disorders through a “hub and spoke modelled centre of excellence”.