capacity to address the lifespan needs of individuals with ASD, and their families across BC. The goal is to ensure that the Centre builds upon existing lifespan services while at the same time addressing the need for support and services across the province.Read More »
Please consider donating to the PAFC – your donation is needed and appreciated!
- We encourage the ongoing participation of all members of the autism community in BC.
- We actively foster, and benefit from, the synergy of bringing together families, practitioners and researchers.
- We are a family-centered service organization.
- We customize our services to the needs of the individual with ASD and their family.
- We maintain an environment that promotes innovation.
- We embrace evidence-based practice.
- We provide accurate information on a wide variety of therapies in a respectful manner.
- We believe in universality.
- We advocate for fair, equitable and inclusive access to services regardless of location or economic situation.
- Our governance is controlled by the community.
- We ensure oversight is provided by appropriate professional advisory committees.
- We operate as a not-for-profit agency and charitable organization.
- The Centre maintains rigorous accountability.
- We reach out to those most in need.
Like & Join the Conversation!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 26, 2014
Variety – The Children’s Charity Announces Major Grant For Autism
$1 million Variety grant boosts Women’s Media Golf Classic fundraising to $1.25M
Vancouver, BC – Generosity for BC’s special kids was in full force tonight as 200+ supporters of the 25th annual Women’s Media Golf Classic raised over $1.25M for the new Pacific Autism Family Centre.