capacity to address the lifespan needs of individuals with ASD, and their families across BC. The goal is to ensure that the Centre builds upon existing lifespan services while at the same time addressing the need for support and services across the province.Read More »
Please consider donating to the PAFC – your donation is needed and appreciated!
- We encourage the ongoing participation of all members of the autism community in BC.
- We actively foster, and benefit from, the synergy of bringing together families, practitioners and researchers.
- We are a family-centered service organization.
- We customize our services to the needs of the individual with ASD and their family.
- We maintain an environment that promotes innovation.
- We embrace evidence-based practice.
- We provide accurate information on a wide variety of therapies in a respectful manner.
- We believe in universality.
- We advocate for fair, equitable and inclusive access to services regardless of location or economic situation.
- Our governance is controlled by the community.
- We ensure oversight is provided by appropriate professional advisory committees.
- We operate as a not-for-profit agency and charitable organization.
- The Centre maintains rigorous accountability.
- We reach out to those most in need.
Like & Join the Conversation!
Construction Manager Engaged
Pacific Autism Family Centre hires Construction Manager
Vancouver, B.C., July 23, 2014:
After an overwhelming response to our Request for Proposal and a process designed to match our requirements with the skills and experience of construction companies, we have landed a winner who is a natural fit to our needs.
Ventana Construction is a general contractor and construction manager that has a proven track record of delivering comprehensive construction services and high-quality custom buildings for its clients.
In addition to their strong construction record, they believe in giving back to the community and they have made a commitment to raise, a significant contribution to support the Centre, from their construction partners.
We are thrilled to have them be a part of our team.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org