Please consider donating to the PAFC – your donation is needed and appreciated!
- We encourage the ongoing participation of all members of the autism community in BC.
- We actively foster, and benefit from, the synergy of bringing together families, practitioners and researchers.
- We are a family-centered service organization.
- We customize our services to the needs of the individual with ASD and their family.
- We maintain an environment that promotes innovation.
- We embrace evidence-based practice.
- We provide accurate information on a wide variety of therapies in a respectful manner.
- We believe in universality.
- We advocate for fair, equitable and inclusive access to services regardless of location or economic situation.
- Our governance is controlled by the community.
- We ensure oversight is provided by appropriate professional advisory committees.
- We operate as a not-for-profit agency and charitable organization.
- The Centre maintains rigorous accountability.
- We reach out to those most in need.
Like & Join the Conversation!
Pacific Autism Family Foundation’s Founder Wendy Lisogar-Cocchia displays a $75,000 presentation cheque from TD Bank Group’s Stephen Vermette.
Left to Right: David Sam, Bill Cunningham, Silken Laumann, David ‘Patch’ Patchell-Evans, Tyger Patchell-Evans, Chris Appleby, Wendy Lisogar-Cocchia, Stephen Vermette, Leah Iverson
RICHMOND, BC – The Pacific Autism Family Foundation today announced that TD Bank Group made a $75,000 donation to its capital campaign for its new “Hub and Spoke” Modeled Centre that will be located in Richmond.
“I am so excited to accept this donation from TD Bank Group” says Pacific Autism Family Foundation Founder Wendy Lisogar-Cocchia. “This is an especially meaningful day because we have just been told that construction on the GoodLife Fitness Autism Family Hub is slated to begin next week, with a June 2016 completion date. After six years of planning, families on the autism spectrum and related disorders can finally see their hope become reality. This would never have been possible without our government, community and corporate partners such as GoodLife Fitness, and now TD Bank Group. Sergio and I and the entire autism community offer our heartfelt thanks”.
Continue reading →