capacity to address the lifespan needs of individuals with ASD, and their families across BC. The goal is to ensure that the Centre builds upon existing lifespan services while at the same time addressing the need for support and services across the province.Read More »
Please consider donating to the PAFC – your donation is needed and appreciated!
- We encourage the ongoing participation of all members of the autism community in BC.
- We actively foster, and benefit from, the synergy of bringing together families, practitioners and researchers.
- We are a family-centered service organization.
- We customize our services to the needs of the individual with ASD and their family.
- We maintain an environment that promotes innovation.
- We embrace evidence-based practice.
- We provide accurate information on a wide variety of therapies in a respectful manner.
- We believe in universality.
- We advocate for fair, equitable and inclusive access to services regardless of location or economic situation.
- Our governance is controlled by the community.
- We ensure oversight is provided by appropriate professional advisory committees.
- We operate as a not-for-profit agency and charitable organization.
- The Centre maintains rigorous accountability.
- We reach out to those most in need.
Like & Join the Conversation!
Terry MacKay joins the Pacific Autism Family Centre Team
Vancouver, B.C., July 1, 2014:
Crucial to our progress of opening the Centre is the appointment of an experienced and skilled Project Director. Mr. Terry Mackay fits our requirements perfectly. He has worked in Healthcare for twenty five years and was a Director of Facility Development at Vancouver Coastal Health prior to starting his own company in 2005. He has worked on a variety of projects, the largest and most complex being the Diamond Health Care Centre that is part of Vancouver Coastal Health. He also has worked on facility development at an international level, as the Senior Project Manager for the Hong Kong Hospital Authority.
“Terry brings to our project and team a skills mix that is essential to our continuing success. We are very pleased to have him onboard” said Board Chair Sergio Cocchia.
For further information contact: email@example.com