Please consider donating to the PAFC – your donation is needed and appreciated!
- We encourage the ongoing participation of all members of the autism community in BC.
- We actively foster, and benefit from, the synergy of bringing together families, practitioners and researchers.
- We are a family-centered service organization.
- We customize our services to the needs of the individual with ASD and their family.
- We maintain an environment that promotes innovation.
- We embrace evidence-based practice.
- We provide accurate information on a wide variety of therapies in a respectful manner.
- We believe in universality.
- We advocate for fair, equitable and inclusive access to services regardless of location or economic situation.
- Our governance is controlled by the community.
- We ensure oversight is provided by appropriate professional advisory committees.
- We operate as a not-for-profit agency and charitable organization.
- The Centre maintains rigorous accountability.
- We reach out to those most in need.
Like & Join the Conversation!
Pacific Autism Family Foundation’s Board Chair and Co-Founder Sergio Cocchia displays a $100,000 presentation cheque from BMO Financial Group’s Henry Donkers, Steve Saccomano Derral Moriyama.
“BMO Financial Group strongly believes in making joint commitments with organizations to create successful community opportunities for individuals with autism. The $100,000 is a commitment toward the forward thinking Centre – the first of its kind in Canada to bring together state of the art research, information, learning, assessment, treatment and support for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders and related disorders” says Henry Donkers, Regional Vice President, Vancouver Westside and Richmond Market, BMO Bank of Montreal.