NEWS: EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR SERVICE PARTNERS & SUPPORT GROUPS:
The purpose of this Expression of Interest (EOI) is to secure responses from organizations, companies and individuals interested in providing services within the new Pacific Autism Family Centre (PAFC), currently under construction in Richmond BC and scheduled to open in the summer of 2016.
Interested partners are encouraged to respond to this EOI by providing the information requested in Section 2.
TRANSLATE THIS PAGE:
BIDDING FOR GOOD:ONLINE AUCTION »
The Pacific Autism Family Centre (PAFC) is a proposed centre of excellence for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and their families. The PAFC’s core purpose is to be a Knowledge Centre: Bringing together state of the art resources for research, information, learning, assesment, treatment and support; and building capacity to address the lifespan needs of individuals with ASD, and their families across BC. Read More »
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
- We encourage the ongoing participation of all members of the autism community in BC.
- We actively foster, and benefit from, the synergy of bringing together families, practitioners and researchers.
- We are a family-centered service organization.
- We customize our services to the needs of the individual with ASD and their family.
- We maintain an environment that promotes innovation.
- We embrace evidence-based practice.
- We provide accurate information on a wide variety of therapies in a respectful manner.
- We believe in universality.
- We advocate for fair, equitable and inclusive access to services regardless of location or economic situation.
- Our governance is controlled by the community.
- We ensure oversight is provided by appropriate professional advisory committees.
- We operate as a not-for-profit agency and charitable organization.
- The Centre maintains rigorous accountability.
- We reach out to those most in need.
JOIN THE PAFC TEAM:
Get notified of special events and news:
Your information will be kept private & secure.