Please consider donating to the PAFC – your donation is needed and appreciated!
- We encourage the ongoing participation of all members of the autism community in BC.
- We actively foster, and benefit from, the synergy of bringing together families, practitioners and researchers.
- We are a family-centered service organization.
- We customize our services to the needs of the individual with ASD and their family.
- We maintain an environment that promotes innovation.
- We embrace evidence-based practice.
- We provide accurate information on a wide variety of therapies in a respectful manner.
- We believe in universality.
- We advocate for fair, equitable and inclusive access to services regardless of location or economic situation.
- Our governance is controlled by the community.
- We ensure oversight is provided by appropriate professional advisory committees.
- We operate as a not-for-profit agency and charitable organization.
- The Centre maintains rigorous accountability.
- We reach out to those most in need.
Like & Join the Conversation!
33 Million-Dollar Provincial Autism Family Foundation Breaks Ground
State-of-the-art facility and provincial network to support individuals and families affected by Autism Spectrum and Related Disorders
Richmond, BC (December 16, 2014) – Today the Pacific Autism Family Centre Foundation (PAFCF) officially launches a comprehensive provincial network to support individuals and families affected by Autism Spectrum and related disorders through a “hub and spoke modelled centre of excellence”.