Bursaries: Guidelines & Eligibility
Ensure to review the guidelines thoroughly prior to completing and submitting your application.
- Applicant must be a resident of British Columbia for a minimum of 3 months;
- Applicant must have a diagnosis of ASD or a related disorder;
- Applicant must be a registered student or client of a PAFN-supported, affiliated program;
- Applicant (or applicant family) accounts with PAFN or program provider must be current. Those with accounts in arrears are ineligible to receive bursaries.
Bursary Application FAQ
- Bursary Application Form (fully completed and signed); and
- A CRA Notice of Assessment (Canada Revenue Agency personal income tax assessment or for non- Canadian reporting, a similar, non-alterable government notice of tax assessment) for each and every household income earner including the applicant
Optionally, you may also include a letter in support of your child, their need and your family’s situation.
**Please keep a copy of your completed application form and attached documents for your records.
**Incomplete application packages will be returned, therefore delaying the decision process.
Please read the following carefully:
- Bursaries are only available when Pacific Autism Family Centre Foundation calls for applications.
- The bursary amount is determined by individual circumstance.
- All bursaries will be used to subsidize PAFN supported, affiliated program fees only and will expire at the completion of the program block.
- Eligibility will depend on overall financial means, the individual needs of the family, family composition, as well as the amount of funding available.
- Applications for bursaries for programs will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- All decisions will be made at the sole discretion of the Pacific Autism Family Centre Foundation (PAFCF) and PAFN accepts no liability in such regard.
- All approval notifications will be via email.
Join our online family!
Subscribe to the PAFN Post monthly newsletter for updates on PAFN's latest developments, inclusive events, and access to information and resources.