Services our clinics provide
- Assessment and Diagnosis (children and adults)
- Sibling Support Services
- Social Pragmatic Language Groups
- Infant and Toddler Intervention – ESDM
- Clinical Child Psychology
- Child Neuropsychology- Surrey
- Educational Psychology
- Individual/Family Counselling
- Behavioural Consulting- Mobile
- Speech/Language Pathology
Current Staff at PAFN include: Psychologists/Counsellors, Speech Language Pathologist. If you or your family are struggling with issues in any of the above areas, ABLE may be able to assist you in clarifying the concerns, developing priorities, and focusing you on the path leading to the best possible outcome.
Subscribe To Pacific Autism Family Network Today
Stay in the loop regarding autism suppport resources for you and your family. Make sure to receive the latest news information, blogs and more provided by us at Pacific Autism Family Network.